What is Apache Oozie?
- Workflow scheduler system to manage Hadoop jobs
- Oozie workflow jobs are Directed Acyclic Graphs(DAGs) of actions
- Oozie is scalable,reliable and extensible system
- Execute and monitor workflows in Hadoop
- Trigger execution based on data availability
- Periodic scheduling of workflows
- HTTP,Comand line and web interface
Oozie workflow nodes:
- Control flow
- sub workflow etc
Oozie Workflow Application:
HDFS directory containing below important files.
- Definition file: workflow.xml
- Configuration file: config-default.xml
- App files: lib directory
You can download and try different examples for Apache Oozie from below link:
© 2015, www.techkatak.com. All rights reserved.